sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

Primal Scream - Primal Scream


Oh my... What can I say about this album... It's just brilliant! I don't think there is anything else in the Primal Scream discography that sounds like this one.  The formula in this album works perfectly, it's rock/ballads/rock/ballads all throughout the entire set. This is a hidden classic! "I'm losing more than I'lll ever have" is a combination of the rock/ballad style and it's one of my favourite tracks. Other highlights include "Ivy Ivy Ivy", "You're just dead skin to me", "Sweet pretty thing", "Jesus can't save me".  I'd better go before I name the whole track list as favourites (grin). Enjoy it!

"Please stop crying... I know you know I've been lying..."

Track Listing: 

1.Ivy Ivy Ivy
2.You're just dead skin to me
3.She power
4.You're just too dark to care
5.I'm losing more than I'll ever have
6.Gimme gimme teenage head
7.Lone star girl
8.Kill the king
9.Sweet pretty thing
10. Jesus can't save me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário