domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009

The Cure - Rio de Janeiro - 26.01.1996


A few notes about this post. This is not a rip of the album you can see the cover above, with the exception of the first two songs, 'want' and 'fascination street'. This is indeed a copy of the audio from my own VHS tape from this concert. I got the VHS tape transferred to a DVD and extracted the audio from it.  :) Aww well, don't expect to ever find a soundboard copy of this one as I know for a fact that doesn't exist. Either way, enjoy it! :) 

Perfect setlist! And the best of it all... I was there!! :) 

Track Listing:

1.Want

2.Fascination street

3.A night like this

4.Pictures of you

5.Lullaby

6.Just like heaven

7.Trust

8.Jupiter crash

9.High

10.Dressing up

11.The walk

12.Let's go to bed

13.Push

14.Friday I'm in love

15.Inbetween days

16.From the edge of the deep green sea

17.Shiver and shake

18.Disintegration

19.End

20.Three imaginary boys

21.Boys don't cry

22.10:15 saturday night

23.Killing an arab

24.Mint car

25.Close to me

26.Why can't I be you

27.Charlotte sometimes

28.Aforest


'Three imaginary boys' - Listen: 


"Essa é uma música muito antiga" (by Robert Smith)


download cd 1


download cd 2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário