domingo, 22 de fevereiro de 2009

The Cure - Live '98 Köln



Now this bootleg has completely taken me by surprise while listening to it! Robert sings the lyrics of 'Watching me fall' at the beginning of 'Untitled' (who would have thought?). 'Pictures of you' comes with additional lyrics and there are some unusual live versions. A must have! Enjoy it!

Recorded live at the 12th Bizarre Festival
August 22nd, 1998
Cologne, Butzweiler Hof

Disc 1:


Shake dog shake

Fascination Street

A Strange Day

One Hundred Years

If Only Tonight We Could Sleep

Pictures of You

Just Like Heaven

Sinking

Lullaby

Wrong Number

From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea


download disc 1

 

Disc 2:


Cut

Disintegration

Untitled

A Forest

10:15 Saturday Night

Killing and Arab

 

Bonus Tracks:


Siamese Twins

Hello, I Love You

Happy the Man

World War

Birdman Girl

Throw Your Foot

The Caterpillar

The Blood

I Dig You

I'm a Cult Hero


download disc 2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário