sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

VA- A tribute to Felt


This is a compilation of covers of Felt tracks. Some are quite good actually. Enjoy it! 

Track Listing:

1.Declaration / Riding on the Equator - Usura 
2.Primitive painters - Venus Peter
3. Don't die on my doorstep - Hulla Hoop 
4.My darkest light will shine - Le mants
5.Whirlpool vision of shame / My face is on fire - Spring 
6.Mexican bandits - Evergreen dazed 
7.I can't make love to you anymore - Rede letter day
8.Rain of crystal spires - Yeah jazz
9.Mobile shack - The pearly gatecrashers
10.I didn't mean to hurt you - Acid house kings
11.Sandman's on the rise - Vicarage garden
12.Bitter end - White town
13.Christopher St. - Automatics
14.Ballad of the band - Home and abroad 
15.Indian scriptures - Daily planet
16.She lives by the castle - Clark springs
17.Apple boutique - Los planetas
18.The final resting of the ark - Penelope trip 

'I didn't mean to hurt you' - Listen: 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário